Monday, March 28, 2016

Kids Party Planner Party Parlour's new website!

So it's been awhile since I have painted, but im happy to announce that we've just launched our new website www.partyparlour.com.sg . Tell me how you like the new look as well as services?

Specially for the month of March and April - we're giving away a $20 voucher via our mailing list sign up for clients! Valid till 2016

p.s if you need to buy facepaints as well, we supply tag brand as well as global colours bodyart both which originate from Australia. Text me at +65 9828 6006 if you're keen to purchase. Meanwhile here are some of our latest videos on halloween bodyart, face painting as well as glitter tattoos and airbrush tattoos if you're an avid user we're also on www.facebook.com/partyparlour

Also for those who are keen on picking up face painting or becoming a professional facepainter - you can contact me for certified face painting courses! I can teach this skill on booth weekdays or weekends and for private or even large groups of students.



Also just a few of my favourite rainbow splitcakes/ aka rainbow cakes




No comments: