Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Face Painting Supplies in Singapore

Face paint supplies in singapore - we're happy to announce that we'll be launching a facepainting shop for you to buy Tag brand of face and body paints in Singapore!
Meanwhile we've also launched our brand of balloon sculpting and decoration services under www.whimsyballoons.com for your event and party needs! here's a work of ours recently for a 1st month baby man-yue party. Don't you like the jumbo elephant balloon? and the animals on the balloon backdrop? This arch was kept indoors since last sunday and what I heard from the owners was that it still looks good today!

When you use brands of balloons such as qualatex and sempertex, which are professional grade decoration balloons, you can be assured it lasts long and looks perfect. Some vendors use low-grade supplies to keep prices low but what you get is what you pay for. I can vouch for that.

Bring color, lots of fun, smiles and great photos when you hire a face painting artist today :)

National day is great time to get a facepaint, so was the world cup! We painted lots of country flags on faces, in particular brazil, argentina, germany! all of the front runners :)
This 9 Aug, we'll be happy painting you the Vanda 'Miss Joaquim' (Chinese: 卓锦万代兰/卓錦萬代蘭), or even our very own Singapore Flag! I love my country, do you too?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alethea! Looking forward to get my hands on TAG products. Please update me once these babies are out for grabs! Thanks a lot :D

- said...

Hi where can I get white face paint?

Unknown said...

Any recommendations for DIY drawing on my 2 year old boy body.

Unknown said...

Any recommendations for DIY drawing on my 2 year old boy body.

Unknown said...

Hi where can I get the tag face paint? 😊